Every dedicated home cleaner, a mother, a father or a housekeeper, will never say no to getting an extra pair of helping hands. A pressure washer is a machine that operates with water being sprayed at high pressure. This gadget can be used for your home or business in different ways like:
- – Clean your gardening equipment in a breeze. Remove the grass that has bunched up around the lawn mower’s blades.
- – Easy, breezy roof cleaning. Cleanup roofs and gutters faster.
- – Use it to help make repainting jobs easier, by loosening paint off walls and surfaces before you apply a new coat of paint.
- – Boat owners use pressure washers to remove barnacles off their boat hulls.
TOP 5 BEST PRESSURE WASHER OF 2019
How to Choose the Right Pressure Washer
In choosing the right type of pressure washer and accessories, you will need to consider where it will be used. You need to know the right PSI (pounds per square inch) rating and GPM (gallons per minute) to choose. If you chose the wrong one, it might not be able to help you do your work properly or worse you can break stuff, hurt other people or even injure yourself.
1200 to 1900 PSI and with 1 to 2 GPM
A pressure washer with 1200 to 1900 PSI and with 1 to 2 GPM will be good enough for light cleaning and household tasks like washing car, patio items and sidewalks. Most electric washers and some lightweight gas-operated ones are your best options for home cleaning.
2000 to 2800 PSI and with 2.1 to 2.6 GPM
Pressure washers with PSI of 2000 to 2800 and with 2.1 to 2.6 GPM are better for cleaning surfaces like garage floors, driveways, pathways, stairs, fences, decks and patios. According to other best pressure washer reviews, pressure washers under this PSI set has a bigger engine which offers a steadier pump cycle.
2900 to 3200 PSI coupled with 2.7 to 3 GPM
Heavy duty cleaning includes surface stain removal from walls, driveways, floors, stairs, roofs and gutters. Best pressure washer reviews mention that with 2900 to 3200 PSI coupled with 2.7 to 3 GPM powering it, you will definitely achieve the best water blasting action you’ll need for constant cleaning of often soiled areas.
For extra heavy duty cleaning which includes paint removal and preparation and some surface cleaning, a pressure washer with 3300 PSI and up are beneficial. Machines with this PSI will provide strong blasting action which is not advisable for cleaning windows, wood decks cars and small items.
Nozzle it Up!
Pressure washer tips are not just any add-on accessories to pressure washing machines. These nozzles are vital in making the whole pressure washer system work. Nozzles are differentiated by the degree of water dispersion that each nozzles provide.
– Zero Degree Nozzle: With its straight, no fan pattern, this offers the highest blasting concentration. This nozzle can damage wood or glass and any other fragile surfaces. This is a great nozzle for heavy duty cleaning and stain removal.
– 15 Degree Nozzle: Also called the chiseling tip, its fan pattern can help scrape off paint, grime or mildew from different hard surfaces. Among the four nozzle tips available, this is most preferred for heavy duty tasks as mentioned in a number of best pressure washer reviews.
– 25 Degree Nozzle: This washing tip is often used to remove debris and dirt off of flat surfaces. Its fan provides for good pressure and impact cleaning.
– 40 Degree Nozzle: Good for light washing and rinsing, this nozzle disperses water wider, limiting the pressure of its impact. Use this nozzle for cleaning mirrors, vehicles, wood decks and other delicate surfaces.
We research a lot to find the best pressure washer available on marketplace. Here, we pick the top pressure washer and our reviews will cover every important criteria of pressure washer.