In the day time, we do not get sufficient time to take care of our hair properly except weekend. And our hair is greatly affected from exposure to various harmful agents all day long. So, 1 or 2 days are not enough to maintain beautifully manageable hair. The perfect timing for taking proper care of hair is the night time. If you want to get naturally beautiful and manageable hair while waking up from bed, here are some tips for you which will make your hair look gorgeous and manageable in the morning.
In one of my previous posts I have talked about: Best Nighttime Skin Care Routine with Recommended Products
Steps for Nighttime Hair Care Routine:
Step 1: Massaging your scalp with coconut oil:
It’s really important to massage your scalp with coconut oil as massaging the scalp increases blood circulation and coconut oil makes the roots of your hair strong. So, to get a beautifully strong hair in the morning, it’s really important to massage your scalp at night for about 10-15 minutes.
Importance in short:
- Massaging increases blood circulation to your scalp
- Coconut oil helps in making the roots of your hair stronger
The best way of massaging your scalp with coconut oil:
- Heat up the water
- Take the warm water in a pot
- Now put the cane of coconut oil in the middle of the pot by drowning it in the warm water in order to make the coconut oil warm
- Now massage the scalp with the warm coconut oil for about 10-15 minutes
Step 2: Applying hair pack all over your hair:
The most suitable nighttime hair pack can be the hair pack which can make your hair smooth and silky instantly before going to bed. So, I will suggest you to make the below mentioned hair pack which you help you a lot to beautify your hair naturally at nighttime before going to bed.
- Olive oil: Zoe Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Coconut Milk: Coconut milk Letche de Coco
Making the hair pack:
- Take a bowl
- Take 5 tablespoons of coconut milk
- Then, take 3 and a 1/2 tablespoons of olive
- Make a fine mixture
- Your hair pack for a silky, smooth and strong hair is ready to be applied
- Now apply the hair pack all over except scalp your hair by using a brush
- Wait for 20 minutes
Step 3: Washing it off:
Now, wash off the hair pack by using shampoo. And after shampooing your hair apply a conditioner. This step is very useful because of the following reasons:
- It washes away the dirt of your hair
- It controls the frizziness of hair
- Makes your hair to look Smooth and Shiney
Step 4: Applying a heat resistant Spray on your hair:
Now, on your wet hair, apply a heat resistant spray on your hair before blow drying the wet hair.
- This step protect your hair from damaging
- Maintains the moisture of your hair even after exposure to heat
Step 5: Blow drying hair:
After that, blow dry your hair correctly. Don’t fall asleep with wet hair. It can cause damage to your hair.
Step 6: Applying all night hair conditioner:
You can apply an all night conditioner to wake up with frizz-free, smooth, shine and manageable hair.
- Prevents frizziness of hair
- Maintains moisture of hair
- Acts as an anti-breakage agent
Step 7: Braiding hair or making a pony tail before going to bed:
Braiding hair or making a pony tail loosely with band before going to bed can be greatly helpful.
- Prevents breakage of hair
- Prevents excess hair fall
Step 8: Choosing Smooth Satin Pillow for Sleeping:
This step can save your hair from looking like mess. If maintains the positioning of your hair almost perfectly and prevent from breakage.
Awareness for preventing hair fall or damaging of hair:
- Do not fall asleep with unwashed hair
- Do not fall asleep with wet hair
- Do not go to bed without binding your hair
Find out a more healthy looking hair. Discover the new you.
Hopefully, this post has helped you. Share this post to asocial media sites, don’t forget bookmark our blog. Keep visiting wisypick.com